This is an important notice regarding your privacy and the way in which Quikcell (referred to as “we”, “our” or “us” in this policy) collects and makes use of your personal data.
We want to be open and transparent with you, and therefore encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we use your personal data.
This policy applies to our customers, suppliers, contractors, and sub-contractors generally. We take our privacy responsibilities seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and business or personal email addresses.
- Any personal information you provide to us via our website, for example, by using the “Contact us” form.
- Information you provide or we collect during our interactions with you, such as how long we have done business with you and your purchase history.
- Personal information provided to us by the third party service providers we work with, for example, analytics providers and third party companies providing us with website Usage Information that may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time at which a page was accessed and/or the time spent on a page, and the preceding pages views.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to provide products and services to you and, for example:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest). You may be contacted by phone or email.
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or SMS messages about products, offers and news we think would interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of Quikcell and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive Quikcell e-mails and/or SMS messages. In case you do not want to receive any e-mails and/or SMS messages from us anymore, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, we refer you to the ‘Opt-out, delete or modify personal information’ section below.
- To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website
- Technical support providers, for example,prize fulfillment services
- Providers which help us by providing customer service solutions, for example, ticketing support.
- Providers which help us with logistics and delivery solutions.
- Third party software hosting companies which provide us with software solutions.
These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and are required to keep the information confidential. We will only release personal data without consent if required by applicable laws or regulations, or under extraordinary circumstance (e.g. for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm).
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Electronic versions of the information you provide to us or we collect about you are stored on our servers within the United States. Where we use third party service providers to assist us, your information may also be stored in accordance with their practices and procedures. We require third parties to respect the security of your information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
OPT-OUT, DELETE OR MODIFY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails from Quikcell at any time. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please write to us at Alpha Comm, 1500 Lakes Parkway, GA 30043 USA, Attn: Legal Department or visit the Quikcell.com Contact Us page and send us a request via the Support form located there.
We may need to request specific personal information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to another person who has no right to receive it. If you fail to provide this information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you (such as providing you with our products or services), or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
Also, please be aware that after submitting an Opt-Out request, you may still continue to see advertisements regarding our company online or through third parties. If you continue to visit or use the Site, you may also come across our ads. You will no longer receive personalized advertisements, but you may still see generic, non-personalized advertisements.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party or parties to whom Quikcell may have disclosed within the preceding calendar year, your personal information for the third-party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information free of charge, please write to us at Alpha Comm, 1500 Lakes Parkway, GA 30043 USA, Attn: Legal Department, or visit the Quikcell.com Contact Us page and send us a request via the Support form located there
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon their posting on this page. By accessing this website subsequent to such changes, you agree to be bound by them.